Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New 45X x 45mm Sightron with ED Glass

New 45X x 45mm Sightron with ED Glass

I just received the above scope for testing and am impressed so far. It is light weight (20.5 oz.) and passed my initial "square" test with flying colors. As a matter of fact it was the best in this test of all scopes I have tested. Below is a picture of the 5 shots taken (with 40, 1/10th MOA clicks between each). The scope should sell for $900 - $1000 and it may represent a great buy. I will be testing it further. Good shooting...James

Itís been one day since Jamesís post. Am I the only one that missed the posted pictures? Am I too far out?

Not the only one

Quote Originally Posted by FBecigneul View Post
    Itís been one day since Jamesís post. Am I the only one that missed the posted pictures? Am I too far out?
    James, if you can put it on a 13.5 lb .30 cal rifle and wring it out over a month or two I would be interested if it continues to track and hold POI well. Thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by FBecigneul View Post
    Francis, the pic is clear as the opaque windows in my bathroom.

Sorry about the missing picture, but the site would not accept my picture. I tried several times but to no avail. The picture is found on the 6mm BR webste however under the scope/optics section. Good shooting....James

Here is James' picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	403.9 KB 
ID:	22847  

Quote Originally Posted by Boyd Allen View Post
    Here is James' picture.
    Thanks Boyd. I still don't know why it would not post for me.

A picture is worth a thousand steps.

Quote Originally Posted by JDMock View Post
    Thanks Boyd. I still don't know why it would not post for me.
    James, You cannot post pictures directly to this forum. You must go through an intermediate step of joining an outside site (photo bucket has been mentioned). Loadi your picture onto that site and then have them put the picture on this site. I am not sure why this must be done. I queried Homer about this but he said that it was not possible without doing this series of steps. For further info I would contact Jackie or Glen Chism. Tim

With respect... not correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Oltersdorf View Post
    James, You cannot post pictures directly to this forum. You must go through an intermediate step of joining an outside site (photo bucket has been mentioned). Loadi your picture onto that site and then have them put the picture on this site. I am not sure why this must be done. I queried Homer about this but he said that it was not possible without doing this series of steps. For further info I would contact Jackie or Glen Chism. Tim
    For some reason, the forum software wonít allow attachments from certain browsers. For instance, I canít upload from my windows 10 computer running Edge. But I can attach pictures directly from my iPad.

Name:	B0BB0279-2670-4EA1-947D-7E6C2ACB84A4.jpeg 
Views:	124 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	22848  

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Schultz View Post
    For some reason, the forum software wonít allow attachments from certain browsers. For instance, I canít upload from my windows 10 computer running Edge. But I can attach pictures directly from my iPad.
    size matters

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Oltersdorf View Post
    This is what I did. Taking James' direction as to where he had posted the picture, I opened it, copied it, and pasted it onto my computer's desktop, then I started a post and scrolled down to manage attachments, and uploaded it to my post. I am familiar with third party image and video hosting having used it a lot, but I did not need to to post here. I was using Firefox.
    Same image using Edge.

Name:	.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	403.9 KB 
ID:	22849  
    Last edited by Boyd Allen; 09-06-2019 at 11:06 PM.

OK, I thought size mattered..... but I just attached a pic from my phone that's pretty dense and it went right thru.

hmm

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181225_132255.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	2.25 MB 
ID:	22850

sorry James, I'm just playing. Think I'll go look for a bigger one now

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181217_164049.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	22851