Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 76

Thread: GUNSMITH question

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Nampa Idaho
    Posts
    572
    okay

    Mort

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Poetry, Tex.
    Posts
    6,337
    Quote Originally Posted by NezRongero View Post
    Butch,

    What is your center pin for 6.5mm?
    Sorry for the late response Nez. I got to Mraps9's post and quit following. My mean for the 6.5 is .2565

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    255
    Empress9 can sure derail a thread.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch Lambert View Post
    Sorry for the late response Nez. I got to Mraps9's post and quit following. My mean for the 6.5 is .2565
    Maybe you should quit posting. See how you can’t stop being a jackass? I never said a word to you and you fire at me.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Nampa Idaho
    Posts
    572
    I'm out of here

    Mort

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Poetry, Tex.
    Posts
    6,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Mram10 View Post
    Maybe you should quit posting. See how you can’t stop being a jackass? I never said a word to you and you fire at me.
    Chuckle chuckle, you took me off ignore?

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    West central NH
    Posts
    499

    Listen People!

    Like the kid says.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Get Along.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	22804  

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    washington.........STATE that is.
    Posts
    10,265
    Quote Originally Posted by vtmarmot View Post
    like the kid says.......

    LOL!!

    "YES, YES, let's all preac...I mean REACH acros't the aisle here....."

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reaching-across-the-isle.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	22805

    "I mean, we're ALL THE SAME on the inside..... Right??"

    Howsabout

    "Let's all grow up and quit gettin' our pannies all up in a knot cuz..... sorry, we don't all view the world from the same place, nor thru the same lens....."



    AWESOME!!



    vive la difference!....."

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    washington.........STATE that is.
    Posts
    10,265
    And Wilbur..... You EVER put them infantile "like" buttons on every post???

    "HAIL no".... "I be go full reta'd on 'AT eh!!"

    ROTF,G

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    washington.........STATE that is.
    Posts
    10,265
    I once loaned a gun to a guy from acros't The Pond to use at the Super Shoot.... a Good Gun. We were emailing details and he made a comment about "as long as I'm not boring" as in "I don't care if I'm RIGHT or WRONG, or CLUELESS or even paddling so far over my head I can't find up, as long as I'm out there giving it a righteous swing and as long as I'm not boring"

    I didn't understand the "not boring" part back then.

    now I do

    "Let's not be boring folks... please"

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    267
    The usual:
    Flag guy making snide comments
    Al with long winded posts that people instantly skim over
    I should block you two, but it’s fun to watch you act like morons too

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    109

    Gunsmith question

    Quote Originally Posted by Mram10 View Post
    The usual:
    Flag guy making snide comments
    Al with long winded posts that people instantly skim over
    I should block you two, but it’s fun to watch you act like morons too
    I have no dog in this fight, but I must ask...….. Is there anyone that you like?
    I think you need an eyeassectomy……...you know, where they cut the optic nerve between your butt and your eye so you don't take such a crappy outlook on life.

    I have never had anyone on ignore, but you just may be the first!

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    109

    gunsmith question

    Let's try to keep this a place for more friendly conversations...…….hostility does no one any good. Reminds me of children on the playground.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by lngrng View Post
    Let's try to keep this a place for more friendly conversations...…….hostility does no one any good. Reminds me of children on the playground.
    Re read your post toward me, then start with yourself. Don’t know you and you obviously haven’t seen the posts by those two jokers toward me that started this a while back. Feel free to mind your own business since you are obviously ignorant to the facts.

    Notice how I never posted anything toward you until you fired shots at me?

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    109

    gunsmith question

    Quote Originally Posted by Mram10 View Post
    Re read your post toward me, then start with yourself. Don’t know you and you obviously haven’t seen the posts by those two jokers toward me that started this a while back. Feel free to mind your own business since you are obviously ignorant to the facts.

    Notice how I never posted anything toward you until you fired shots at me?
    Good God man, grow up. You are the one with the problem here! I've read all the posts on this thread, and you're the one with the problem. Kindly leave the forum now. Your kind is not needed here.
    After all the years here, Ignore has become my friend.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •