Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cleaning rod for rimfire?

https://www.killoughshootingsports.c...aning-rod.html

If I didnt already have 2 Ivy rods for rimfire I would probably buy these. They are a little pricey but if taken care of they should last a lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Coe View Post
    I tried contacting him a couple times lately and never received a reply. So have many others.
    Atleast its not just me having the problem. Ive tried a couple of times in the last 3 months.
    I would like to get my hands on one of his .187 rimfire rods in 48 inchs long.

Sorry

I tried contacting him a couple times lately and never received a reply. So have many others.
    I have a bunch of his highly polished SS rods and think they are the best I've ever used. With a rod guide and a bore rider brush or patch jag they come no where near the bore. Not normal to be out of biz and still have a fully functional website.

Quote Originally Posted by glp View Post
    I have a bunch of his highly polished SS rods and think they are the best I've ever used. With a rod guide and a bore rider brush or patch jag they come no where near the bore. Not normal to be out of biz and still have a fully functional website.
    I agree 100%. I have a set of his .187 44" rimfire rods. I like them so well I wanted to get a set of .203 dia. 22 cal. and up for my ppc. I ended up trying a couple 42" Pro Shot rods instead and like them as well.

https://www.killoughshootingsports.c...aning-rod.html

If I didnt already have 2 Ivy rods for rimfire I would probably buy these. They are a little pricey but if taken care of they should last a lifetime.
    THose are a little out of my price range after you figure the exchange to Canadian funds and shipping I would probably be looking at 150 canadian