Thread: Well Advertised Harrison Sportsman's Club 100 Yard Score Match

Well Advertised Harrison Sportsman's Club 100 Yard Score Match

On Saturday July 13, 2019 there will be a 100 Yard Score Match at Harrison Sportsman's Club. Shooting starts promptly at 10:00 AM so we recommend getting there sometime around 9:30 to get signed in, set up, and chug a refreshing glass of delicious coffee prepared by yours truly. Its $15 at the door and we provide prizes for any class that has 3 or more shooters. Don't forget to stay after and collect your winnings.

We can't wait to see you there!

Eric Simmons

P.S.- Don't forget your A-Game.

Can't make it boss. Bike trip to Torch lake for a few days.

Jeff Aberegg

Weíll miss you, Jeff, and that enables us to talk about you. Enjoy your trike ride.

When would me not be there stop anyone? Hope Eric wins as he's been on a roll for a while now.

Jeff Aberegg

Take it easy on this old guy; the young one is making it tough for everyone. I never liked young folks.......except female ones.
    But listen.......everyone is welcome to attend our match at Harrison July 13. In fact I think Iíll shower tonight to get ready for it. Or maybe not.
    Eric doesnít have to shower; no one will stay close to him Saturday. He has Paulís rifle really shooting. Did you think heís shooting his equipment? Heís good and heís smart.