Thread: 16th Annual East/West Show-Me Shoot at BBRC St. Louis

16th Annual East/West Show-Me Shoot at BBRC St. Louis

The 16Th Annual East/West Show-Me Shootout dedicated to Mr. Rich Griffin will be held 22-23 June 2019 with 21 June being a set-up/practice day. Although it is not a points year, we are expecting a fairly large turn-out based upon interest that we’ve already received.

Meals are available to purchase for lunch on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday evening BRRC will be hosting a steak dinner where we can honor Rich Griffin. If you’ve never had a BRRC steak dinner then it’s about time you try one!! Still working on menu but the cost of the meal will be $15. T-Shirts will be available for purchase for $20. Please indicate your shirt size on the registration form if you want a shirt.

Bench and relay drawings will be held at 10am on Friday. Anyone turning in registration forms after that time will be drawn randomly to fill in open slots. This will give plenty of time to set up flags. We will rotate half the benches at the yardage change on Sunday. (Only ONE rotation) PLEASE indicate on your registration forms any special bench assignments or whether you are left handed.

If you require a camping spot please indicate so on your registration form. Those that have leased spots will assigned those spots IF you let us know that you’re coming!!

Registration form may be mailed to Bench Rest Rifle Club, ATTN: East/West Shootout, 2280 Kohn Rd, Wright City, MO 63390 or sent via e-mail to kg5eg@yahoo.com

Match fee is $50 per day or $100 if you intend to shoot both days. It is not necessary to pay the match fee prior to the match but if you would like to please make the check for $100 payable to Bench Rifle Rifle Club.

Available Motels
    Warrenton, MO
    Baymont 855-479-0732
    Amecicas Best Value 636-377-1070
    Super 8 636-456-5157

Wright City, MO
    Super 7 636-745-8016

For additional information contact Dennis Boyet at (314) 398-3578, email deboyet@aol.com or Harry Ward (618) 567-1661, email kg5eg@yahoo.com.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Harry Ward; 04-09-2019 at 01:54 PM.

For those without Microsoft Office, here's a pdf version you can mail in.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fees?

What are the match fees? Do we pay when we draw benches? What's the cost of the dinner?

Kyle, Match fee is $50 per day for a total of $100 if you're shooting both days. We are still working on the complete menu for the steak dinner steak dinner so an exact price hasn't been determined but it will be $10-12 dollars maximum. Match fees may be paid in advance or when you sign in at the range.

What is the address for the range? AND WHAT IS CAMPER FEES?

Hi Jim

Address is in post #1. Not sure about camping. Harry or Dennis will answer that. Glad to see you shooting again.

Later
    Dave

Thanks

Dave: Thanks. May not come but will try. Depends on what the eye surgery next week does.

Screct ?

Is there something special about not posting camping fees for the east west?

Jim

There are a couple new guys taking over running the matches down there. Harry and Dennis. They'll get the hang of things after a while. Maybe go to the St Louis Benchrest site and send them an email.

Try this. kg5eg at Yahoo.com
    Last edited by Dave Coots; 04-23-2019 at 09:11 PM.

Camping Fee

Sorry Jim nothing secret about the camping fee. It's $10 per night. If you need a spot just let me know at kg5eg@yahoo.com or call 618 567-1661. I'm not much of a computer kinda guy so I don't check this site very often.

Format

Is the format, lv, hv 100 on Saturday, lv, hv 200 on Saturday? Unlimited?

Quote Originally Posted by mwezell View Post
    Is the format, lv, hv 100 on Saturday, lv, hv 200 on Saturday? Unlimited?
    Format is usually LV,HV 100 HV,LV 200. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by tzander View Post
    Format is usually LV,HV 100 HV,LV 200. Hope this helps
    It does. Thanks!

On Sunday the course of fire will be HV then LV. We will not be firing unlimited.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Ward View Post
    On Sunday the course of fire will be HV then LV. We will not be firing unlimited.
    Thank you! I hope to make it. Not ready to commit but should know in a few days.
    If it works out, I'll only shoot hv, though.