Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Chet Whitebread's insert

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    SW Kansas
    Posts
    743

    Chet Whitebread's insert

    for the chargemaster works really good!! I have been down the road of reprogramming, straws and have it working pretty good. But nothing like this!! Using 133 it has averaged about 10 seconds to fill the pan. And right on the money also. It fit perfectly in the tube on mine anyway. Thanks Chet!!

    Richard

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    278
    Thanks, Richard
    Really is nice having the Chargemaster weighting on you rather than you weighting it. Glad it worked for you.

    Chet

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Valdosta Ga
    Posts
    116

    Insert

    Quote Originally Posted by coyotechet View Post
    Thanks, Richard
    Really is nice having the Chargemaster weighting on you rather than you weighting it. Glad it worked for you.

    Chet
    Could we get a pic of your insert. Or a video of your chargemaster in motion.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajshooter View Post
    Could we get a pic of your insert. Or a video of your chargemaster in motion.
    First time I tried to make a youtube video and somehow it works. Chargemaster Lite with my inesrt some throws are faster and some slower average
    is 12 to 18 seconds start to stop.

    Chet



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rlt...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by coyotechet; 03-23-2019 at 07:19 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Valdosta Ga
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by coyotechet View Post
    First time I tried to make a youtube video and somehow it works. Chargemaster Lite with my inesrt some throws are faster and some slower average
    is 12 to 18 seconds start to stop.

    Chet



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rlt...ature=youtu.be
    Nice

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Southwest PA
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by coyotechet View Post
    Thanks, Richard
    Really is nice having the Chargemaster weighting on you rather than you weighting it. Glad it worked for you.

    Chet
    Are you selling these sir? If so, I'd love to have one. Thank you.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    278
    jimmymac check your mail.



    Chet

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •