Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favio Fare' triggers????

Paul Tolvstad
    Are you getting Flavio triggers or the fake one . The ones you show on Facebook are not Flavio.

Lou

This is what I can tell you about the Flavio triggers.

We are getting the triggers that are supposedly made for Flavio and having our name put on them.

Here is a link to the thread that tells what the deal supposedly is with them making them for Flavio

http://www.benchrestbulletin.net/drupal/node/3764

Well sorry but there not. We talked to FAVIO and he said no they are being copied. They are not his.
    I have 12 of his and I know him well.

Supposedly

Lou,

We were just trying to get some triggers since we had only gotten 12 in the last 2 years.

Not sure why this guy is saying he makes them, we just took his word for it since getting a hold of Flavio and getting Flavio triggers is impossible.

We'll see shortly how good they are I guess.
    Last edited by cut rifled; 04-25-2019 at 12:11 AM.

Triggers from Italy

Hi Guys, I have read so much on the forum and there are so many comments on the FF triggers and the time has come to shed some light. The information on the post I posted on http://www.benchrestbulletin.net/drupal/node/3764
    corresponds to the truth!
    I'm Luca GIACOMINI OWNER OF SIDHE Srl (www.sidhe.it). I want to make you aware that I am the creator and producer of this trigger and other models (I did it for Flavio Fare and others in other states). Triggers have been marketed through Flavio Fare until the end of May 2019 (in May I sold to Flavio Fare last 100 triggers and I can prove it, in fact the trigger on the Bruno Shooters website with serial number B-247 is produced by me and also the photo with the parts of the triggers is of my property.). Since June I no longer sell under the name of FF but under my Sidhe brand. Farč¨ will take them from another company now.
    It took me years to develop, design, prototype and build - now it's easy to copy.
    But I go my own way ... the real 5 ball bearing triggers are available from Killough shooting sport!
    He too had asked me if I was really to produce them ... I proved it.
    Bruno has triggers with fewer upgrades than Dan ...
    Available for any clarity or question
    Luca
    www.sidhe.it
    Last edited by Sidhe; 08-10-2019 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidhe View Post
    Hi Guys, I have read so much on the forum and there are so many comments on the FF triggers and the time has come to shed some light. The information on the post I posted on http://www.benchrestbulletin.net/drupal/node/3764
    corresponds to the truth!
    I'm Luca GIACOMINI OWNER OF SIDHE Srl (www.sidhe.it). I want to make you aware that I am the creator and producer of this trigger and other models (I did it for Flavio Fare and others in other states). Triggers have been marketed through Flavio Fare until the end of May 2019 (in May I sold to Flavio Fare last 100 triggers and I can prove it, in fact the trigger on the Bruno Shooters website with serial number B-247 is produced by me and also the photo with the parts of the triggers is of my property.). Since June I no longer sell under the name of FF but under my Sidhe brand. Farč¨ will take them from another company now.
    It took me years to develop, design, prototype and build - now it's easy to copy.
    But I go my own way ... the real 5 ball bearing triggers are available from Killough shooting sport!
    He too had asked me if I was really to produce them ... I proved it.
    Bruno has triggers with fewer upgrades than Dan ...
    Available for any clarity or question
    Luca
    www.sidhe.it
    THANK YOU tremendously Luca for setting the record straight. And Bravo for your design ....... may the fleas of a thousand camels infest the hairy pits of those who've copied it