Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2019 USARB Nationals at NRA Whittington Center

I'm happy to hear that...I'm excited you guys are coming!

Mike

mositoes black flies 100 degrees cloud burst everyday take smoke boOM BILL BR

Bill brawand good luck

Hmmm....thanks for the warning. Iím certain their wonít be any mosquitos, black flies, 100 degree temps , or daily cloudbursts in late October.

Temps will likely be in the 60s during the day with full sunshine. I doubt you will see any bugs. I live a short ways away in Colorado, and October is the best time of year. Raton is a dry high desert area with an elevation of about 7000í.

Mike

Thanks, Mike

Just cuz I ain't got one a them fancy schmancy smarty phones, them Montana boys get 'er done! Thanks for adding my name to the list. And another thank you for having a list!

Youíre welcome!

Good Shooting

I wish I could come out and meet and shoot with a lot of you guys and gals from out West. I know you mostly (Doug I've met) by name (and legend) only.

I have plans that can not be changed on that weekend. (This work stuff can really get in the way).

I wish you all good shooting and a great time with each other. Hope to see you at a national shoot in the future.

Chas

Sorry to hear you canít make it Chas.... it should be a fun event.

Mike

Super Opportunity to shoot at a world class facility

Looking forward to competing for my first time in the Nationals. A cabin has already been rented for a group of Arizonans and the registration fee is in the mail. I am also looking forward to verifying the ballistics on my .300 WSM at the 1000 yd range. Great practice for my annual elk hunt in Montana, the following weekend. I have driven by the exit to Whittington many times, wishing I had an excuse to stop. Now I do!! Jack Mercer, Quail Creek Airgun Club

Glad to hear you are coming, and look forward to meeting you.

I'm guessing I will shoot about 1 tin of pellets, and 3-4 thousand rounds of 9mm...

Is anyone planning to take advantage of the indoor sight in?

If this looks like it will be used by most I will have to come up with some sort of schedule. Was thinking of having 3 benches.

Mike

World Class Range for the 2019 USARB Nationals

Hi Mike

I'm heading To Raton early. My reservations at the NRA Whittington Center are for Oct. 16th through Oct 21st. I would like to use the indoor range on Oct. 17th to site in. I've prepaid my match fee's using pay pal. I've mailed off my registration form two days ago USPS.
    I'm looking forward to shooting at the Whittington Center again. My thanks to you Mike Niksch and the USARB Board of Directors for making this happen.

Dave Zinski
    NRA Life Member

Thanks, Dave!

I have received your entry and look forward to meeting you .

Mike

Your entry provides you a 15$ ticket for lunch on Saturday and Sunday.

Here is a list of items that will be available each day at the concession trailer. There will be about an hour window for lunch each day.

Burgers 6$
    Brisket Sandwich 7$
    Nathans Hot Dog 3$
    Chili Dog $4.50
    Frito Pie $4
    Homemade Chips 1$
    20oz Soda 2$
    Water 1$

There will also be at least one of these items each day in addition to the above selections.

Brisket Nachos $6
    Korean Tacos $6
    Pulled Pork Sandwich $7
    Ham, Turkey, Bacon, and Cheese Panini $6
    Reuben Panini $6

The food is supposed to be excellent.

Mike

Things are looking pretty good so far! 30 confirmed attendees with 8 months to go. Iíve received a lot of positive comments from people that are excited about this match and looking forward to it. I know I am.

Thanks to all who have signed up so far! About 25% of the field so far is comprised of former National Champions. This is going to be fun.

Mike