Thread: LT-32 FF Load

LT-32 FF Load

I've been fireforming Lapua 220 Russian into 6 PPC brass using 26.0 gr H-322. Good results. Can anyone offer an equivalent LT-32 load? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Schultz View Post
    I've been fireforming Lapua 220 Russian into 6 PPC brass using 26.0 gr H-322. Good results. Can anyone offer an equivalent LT-32 load? Thanks!
    26.0 grs of LT 32 is the go to load for a 52-53gr bullet in a 220 Beggs and works well with a 68gr bullet in a 6 Beggs. That is essentially what you have when FF, a 6 Beggs. 26.0 of LT 32 with most any bullet from 65-68 ought to give good accuracy even when fire forming.

Rick

Guys, use caution when getting up to max loads then changing lot numbers when using the LT powder. Every lot I've tested is different. Really different from the original LT sent to me from ADI. That batch was sent using its 4 digit number because LT had not yet been approved for US shipment by US DOT.

To echo Rick's recommendation, I use 26.2 of LT-32 in my PPC fire-form brass (67 grain bullet). I don't know about the first batch of LT, but the lots I've shot past #4 have been pretty close. Mild differences over the chronograph.

-Lee
    www.singleactions.com