Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2500X-vs-Hall

Quote Originally Posted by glp View Post
    some of these folks are so interesting when they get personal. Glad I don't shoot rf, God knows what my opinions would get me. I thought about it once but came to my senses and sold off the components I had acquired. I came to my senses after reading this RF forum and watching the infighting at the one Maine range that shoots sanctioned RF. Just have one more barrel left to boot out of the house.
    FWIW although folks may differ as to what to air on public forums, this, friend, has nothing to do with differing opinions.
    You visited a range and made a broad, universal assumption about a whole population of shooters ?
    If you decide not to do something , such is life in a free country, however to lay it off on those assumptions, well thatís pure & simple BS.
    Last edited by tim; 10-30-2018 at 10:20 PM.

What you want for the barrel?
    Todd

Benchmark

Quote Originally Posted by todde View Post
    What you want for the barrel?
    Todd
    I believe from Killough's, .900" straight 1-16. Let me double check when home. --Greg

About 5 people

Quote Originally Posted by glp View Post
    some of these folks are so interesting when they get personal. Glad I don't shoot rf, God knows what my opinions would get me. I thought about it once but came to my senses and sold off the components I had acquired. I came to my senses after reading this RF forum and watching the infighting at the one Maine range that shoots sanctioned RF. Just have one more barrel left to boot out of the house.
    have practically killed rimfire shooting. Pretty sad, but true and you all know who you are.

Pete