XR-100 Remington

capttravis

was able to pick up one of these Remington XR-100 rifles in .223 last Sunday, It was new in the box.. Happy, happy to get this. It looks great. Anyone have any ideas why Remington discontinued these ? If I could find another one I'd buy it in a min.

Small "captive audience", me included. Only so many folks wanted them. Love mine and wouldn't mind finding another in .221 Fireball. Perfect platform for my "20 MGM" Wildcat. Feeds like a dream.
When a bolt action pistol can out shoot a rifle, you can't beat it and you'll never be able to wipe the grin off your face.:cool::)

Small "captive audience", me included. Only so many folks wanted them. Love mine and wouldn't mind finding another in .221 Fireball. Perfect platform for my "20 MGM" Wildcat. Feeds like a dream.
When a bolt action pistol can out shoot a rifle, you can't beat it and you'll never be able to wipe the grin off your face.:cool::)

I have several XP-100 pistols, and a couple Savage Strikers, all are very accurate. But this is the only XR-100 I have, actually only one I've ever seen. didn't even know Remington made them until I found this one at gun show. It is a .223

Back