Wyatt Peinhardt .2953 19th SUPER SHOOT 2 GUN AGGRAGATE!!!

R. Rains

May I be the first to Congratulate Senor Wyatt Peinhardt for a MIGHTY FINE TOP 20 FINISH 2 GUN at the Super Shoot this year.

This is a TUFF Match and if you are a Top 20 Finisher, as this young man has proven that he has the finesse to be, then I am telling you boys and girls you better hang on.

I have a Great Feeling that Mr. Costa is going to have his hands full between Wyatt and Kevin.

It is great to see that parents have brought this sport to their children and they have proven that they can beat the Best there is in the world as a Benchrest Shooter.

I am looking forward to seeing these two young men at the IBS Nationals putting a stomping on the best there is in the world.

Larry, Congrats on the way you have been shooting this year but you better watch out as this 2 young men are wanting to put a stomping on you and I.

Russell

Congratulations Wyatt. No more junior wins like you did for years. Now you get a shot at kicking our senior butts! ??
For those that don't know him, Wyatt is a great young man and a terrific competitor. His father Jeff is also having a great year . Can't ask for a nicer family!!

Congratulations Wyatt,

Wow, Top 20 at the Super Shoot! Great Shooting. You and Jeff are having a great start to another benchrest season. Keep up the great work and do take it easy on us older folks.

Hope to see you and your dad at the Nationals!

Bill McIntyre

Wyatt is a great young man and comes from a very nice family. Wyatt is a force to reckon with. It looks like Gavin may be a shooter to! Great shooting Wyatt! Keep it up!

Bart

Thank you all. Wyatt has learned much from all of you. We really enjoy your company and thank you all for the great times. Looking forward to the future with both Wyatt and Gavin at the coming matches with all of you.

Jeff Peinhardt

Congratulations Wyatt. You did an outstanding performance in showing the old guys how to shoot in some really mean conditions.

Wyatt is one of the younger generation (younger generation than me by three) who shows us hope that centerfire/group benchrest is still strong. Wyatt is also an outstanding motocross competitor, and he has a younger brother who will show us how.

Jeff thanks to you and Tracy for giving this nice young man the opportunity.

Back