Wwcca

Bill Gammon

WWCCA, Western Wayne County Conservation Association, will be holding the first match of the Eastern Region on April 12 & 13 in Plymouth MI. It will be LV 100, HV 100, on Saturday and HV 200 on Sunday morning and LV 200 on Sunday afternoon. Start times are 9:00am Saturday, and 10:00am Sunday, lunch will be available both days, and a Fish Fry will be held Friday night and a Steak Fry Saturday night.
For more information contact Dana Raven at 1-734-748-5394 or bill.gammon@rogers.com

Forecast for Sat.
Details for Saturday, April 12
Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the low 50s.

Details for Sunday, April 13
Windy with a few showers. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the mid 30s.

Might even snow some...........:rolleyes:

I will be showing up Thursday, just me with a 10' loading trailer to live in for three days. Lucky for me they have a really nice clubhouse to hang out at night. See ya'all this weekend.

Jeff Aberegg

Hey Jeff,
Ya made it through the worst winter ever. Joke on another thread.
Fish Fry Friday and Steak Fry on Sat. can't beat it.
Oh, and where Bill G. parks his trailer. A nice pile of wood from the failed Oil Exploration. In case it gets cold. The ground might be a little mushie.......
There is parking and outlets across the road by the 25 y. range. Outlets are under the tree branches. The ground over there drains better.

Last edited:
Yea Tim, Bill told me I can't bring the motorhome because of the soft ground so decided I wasn't going because I didn't want to live in a 10' loading trailer for three days. After a week of insulting phone calls along with the fact he's giving me a cot ( I even used the excuse of why I can't go because I don't have a cot to sleep on ) I have decided to go. With my luck I'm betting on cold, rain and snow for the weekend!

Jeff Aberegg

Yo Jeff,
Snow and rain on Sunday. Hopefully not.
Last year we got lucky. Most matches were dry.
The last one we got Dana's truck stuck. Then it started to rain. After the awards we got it out.
In Feb. we got Dominic's truck stuck(2' of snow and 1' of ice). March no volunteers. Wayne was really good about walking down range to handle targets.
See ya Friday.
Tim

Back