Wind and mirage reading made easy

Al Nyhus

"It'll never work!"
Leave all your wind flags, probes, pink flamingos with flapping legs and pizeo electric gizmos at home, guys.....here is the real deal for perfect condition doping. It's small, light weight, fits in your pocket and can be used to see who buys the first round of drinks on Saturday night. ;)

Just in time for Christmas.....:cool:

Boy, AL, BIG MIKE is pissed now - U weren't supposed to divulge that secret! :p BTW, we encountered HIM at The Ranch - two weeks ago - no telling where he is now! ;) RG

Boy, AL, BIG MIKE is pissed now - U weren't supposed to divulge that secret! :p BTW, we encountered HIM at The Ranch - two weeks ago - no telling where he is now! ;) RG

Whoa....I thought HE was dead and buried in the dinosaur dig that you, me and 'Humble' Henry Rivers explored a while back!!!??? :eek:

I have misplaced mine. Dr. Palmissano gave me one of those several years ago at the SS and I have misplaced it. Maybe that is why my shooting has gone to pot :(. Good shooting...James

I have misplaced mine. Dr. Palmissano gave me one of those several years ago at the SS and I have misplaced it. Maybe that is why my shooting has gone to pot :(. Good shooting...James

James I still have mine as Dr. Palmissano gave me one at the Super Shoot as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0478.JPG
    IMG_0478.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 147
  • Palmissiano Token.JPG
    Palmissiano Token.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 157
Leave all your wind flags, probes, pink flamingos with flapping legs and pizeo electric gizmos at home, guys.....here is the real deal for perfect condition doping. It's small, light weight, fits in your pocket and can be used to see who buys the first round of drinks on Saturday night. ;)

Just in time for Christmas.....:cool:

A souvenir of Nationals at Mainville PA if I recall correctly.

Back