Wilbur

mturner

Is there any chance that our mailbox size could be increased? I have seen many times when I can't send or receive. Sometimes it's my box, and sometimes it's others. I understand if it can't be easily increased, but 70 total comes pretty quick, and deleting messages takes some time since you have to read before you delete. I'm getting to the point that I may need to copy and paste important information to my computer in order to clean up my mailbox. Others are having the same problem. Maybe even a premium account for a small yearly fee if it doesn't already exist.

Thanks for all that you do for us.

Michael

Is there any chance that our mailbox size could be increased? I have seen many times when I can't send or receive. Sometimes it's my box, and sometimes it's others. I understand if it can't be easily increased, but 70 total comes pretty quick, and deleting messages takes some time since you have to read before you delete. I'm getting to the point that I may need to copy and paste important information to my computer in order to clean up my mailbox. Others are having the same problem. Maybe even a premium account for a small yearly fee if it doesn't already exist.

Thanks for all that you do for us.

Michael

I agree that it would be nice...but I can live with it either way.
Thanks either way, Wilbur!--Mike

OK, increased the number of private messages to 150. We'll see how it goes! If the server doesn't suffer it'll be OK....

Back