WI State IR50/50

Tenspot

Its here, tomorrow!

Looks like we'll have a lot of shooters this year, possibly 20-25.

I ask that everyone park on the east side of the driveway for traffice ease, we will be having a club work party going on back in the archery range. I mowed some extra area on the east side to create more room.

Yards is Saturday at Noon to allow travel time for folks driving further. Meters is 10am Sunday. Sat night I'll have the clubhouse open and the grill going, we'll do burger and brats for a $5 donation. We can relax and have some eats and a beverage, throw some horsehoes if we want. People are welcome to camp.

Those of you at the club shoot last Sunday know that the mosquitoes finally arrived now that we have had some rain. Bring some bug dope. I will fog the range a couple times Saturday AM, and pre-fogged last night just to knock em down some. You can blame any flyers on the skeeters, some of them have FAA tail numbers.

As always, I am sure we'll have some big scores and reall battle at the top. Daytime high tomorrow is supposed to be 67*, so you may want to bring your hot humid ammo;)

Back