Which 30-06 semi auto is right for me?

H

haoqinnike

I own a Remington 700 SPSV .308 win, and am very fond of it. I'm looking for a 30-06 cal semi automatic rifle that can hold a one inch pattern at 100 yards. I understand that bolt actions are the way to go for accuracy at such range and that you can achieve this accuracy in a semi automatic model, for a price. Thoughts?

Semi auto that will consistently hold a 1" group at 100 yards, you must be dreaming! Very few bolt actions will do better than an honest 1.5".

Browning BAR`s

Semi auto that will consistently hold a 1" group at 100 yards, you must be dreaming! Very few bolt actions will do better than an honest 1.5".

Most old well maintained Belgian made Brownings will do that......with good ammo and good glass......this is what I and my group have realized............so ......based on actual fact....not conjecture......

The innernet is full of great groups and great shooting rifles but I don't know of any commercially available semi-auto 30-06 capable of 1moa day to day altho I'd not bet against a really tuned up Garand on a given day.....

An expensive AR platform can give you 1moa in the 308 Win chambering.

Back