where does humor belong ??

rsmithsr

our new leader clearly does not shoot short range br.
anyone that has ever shot short range bench rest knows you cannot survive the game without a sense of HUMOR.
humor belongs in the shooting forums and likely right back where it started

Mike, you'll notice that I moved your thread to the "Humor Section."

As I said to you in a recent PM about a then-recently deleted post of yours: "There's nothing in that post that forum members can influence; it would probably be better for you to address your rants about me to me, via a PM. Absent that, you're probably headed for being removed from the forum."

You can consider this as your final warning.

Last edited:
Mike, you'll notice that I moved your thread to the "Humor Section."

As I said to you in a recent PM: "There's nothing in that post that forum members can influence; it would probably be better for you to address your rants about me to me, via a PM. Absent that, you're probably headed for being removed from the forum."

You can consider this as your final warning.
Well said!! ;)(y):)

As a moderator on another forum that has NO control over content I can assure everyone that your right to say whatever you feel like does not exist on a forum.
Owners of forums are free to set boundaries on what they find offensive, what they feel the members may find offensive and what they feel potential advertisers may find offensive.

It's pretty simple, the way it all was is the way it all was. If it's different now it's different now!

As a moderator on another forum that has NO control over content I can assure everyone that your right to say whatever you feel like does not exist on a forum.
Owners of forums are free to set boundaries on what they find offensive, what they feel the members may find offensive and what they feel potential advertisers may find offensive.

It's pretty simple, the way it all was is the way it all was. If it's different now it's different now!
Are you running for office? Sounded familiar! Lol!😀 Sorry if this is the wrong place to try to be funny. ;)

Back