Where can I buy a carry case for my Farley?

Steve Lee

I've seen a lot of folks using a hard shell yellow carry case for their Farley rests. I just asked Jeff Graves where he got his, and he said Sinclair, but they don't show it in the catalog or on the website.

I'd like to find one so does anyone know who might carry them?

Thanks.
Steve

Farley

I've seen a lot of folks using a hard shell yellow carry case for their Farley rests. I just asked Jeff Graves where he got his, and he said Sinclair, but they don't show it in the catalog or on the website.

I'd like to find one so does anyone know who might carry them?

Thanks.
Steve

sells one, or used to. I have one and its great! It's soft but T34 tank tough and you can cram in a lot of other things like elbow pads, etc.

The yellow case sold by Sinclair is great for a tripod rest, but I dunno if a Farley will fit. I bought a cordova case from Farley and it is just right. Think it was about $70.

I got one for my Farley Coaxial II.
It's is perfect.

Just buy it.

I partitioned off the bottom of a Rubber Maid storage box with a piece of 2x4" with epoxy on the inside and deck screws from the outside to hold it in place. I put hard foam on the inside to match the shape of the Farley base and put a couple of blocks around it just in case I get hit by a train or something.

The Rubber Maid bin holds the rest, my sand bag, my drummer's throne, my benchtop towel and a couple of more small items. It fits onto my wagon very nicely.

Well, I could with my old bag. I haven't checked since getting the full Gator.

Greg J.

Back