What's in your Pocket?

Chism G

Just got back from the range with my brand new, never shot before,Glock 43. Ran a box (50 rounds) of ammo through it, just to get acquainted with it. This little Gem is a single stack 9mm. with a 6 round mag.

The target below, was the first seven rounds(one in chamber) at 7 yards. I was impressed. Its probably going to be my new carry piece.

72aRr5k.jpg

vXMnPk3.jpg

wOR3rkN.jpg

Glenn

Al

I know a fella with two of them. He lives way back in the woods and porcupines have been a problem as well as beaver damning up streams and flooding his access road. He says its awesome on those critters. I wouldn't want to be looking at the wrong end of one!

G43 NICE.
I shoot a little to the left......or it might be the locking block....not sure....shoots the junk I make...

inside hip not pocket
glock 38 45 gap , full acp power in a 9mm frame

actually in a pocket : polish p64 in 9x18 with hornady ammo

What's in my pocket...

Lets see. A pen knife, $72 in cash, two sets of ear plugs and a a reminder to call my doctor.

What’s in your Pocket?

Glenn, two years ago I bought Marilyn a single stack 9mm Glock 43 for her birthday. She picked it out.

This is her at 10 yards, standing two hand hold.

She likes the Glock because there is no safety to fumble with, and it shoots every time.

http://benchrest.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20771&stc=1&d=1520814368

Jackie....I wouldn’t want Marilyn shooting at me. I was impressed with the off the shelf accuracy of the Glock,and the conceal ability. Your best choice of a carry gun is the one that you can hit what you shoot at.

Glenn

Inside waist and pocket carry.

Semi tricked out Para-Ordnance P13-45. Trigger job, polished feed ramp, Novak Low Profile sights. Ed Brown memory groove beavertail. All internals and the three 13rd mags all coated with Robar's NP3 electroless nickel Teflon finish. Outside coated with Robar Roguard Molybdenum-disulfide polymer finish. Usually carry in a Galco holster and I'll throw one mag in each front pocket. That gives you 40 rounds of 45ACP. In the winter time I usually carry it in the pocket of my heavy winter coat.

Attachments

• HPIM4916.JPG
    HPIM4916.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 245
Last edited:
LOL!!

Yeahhh, almost a pound and a half of lead........THAT oughtta' get it, Ya THINK??

That's what it takes up here in Maine especially when you go to Wal*Mart to go grocery shopping the first of the month after they hand out the welfare checks to all these Maine farm girls who weigh more than an Army deuce and a half. Do you know what it's like having a dozen of them coming at you in those 3 wheeled motorized carts all heading for the twinkie isle at once? It's either fight or flight and you need all the firepower that you can get. You ever get those emails, the pictures from Wal*Mart showing all these strange people wearing all these strange get-ups and the 2 ton chicks wearing little clothing or Spandex? All from Maine.

Last edited:
That's what it takes up here in Maine especially when you go to Wal*Mart to go grocery shopping the first of the month after they hand out the welfare checks to all these Maine farm girls who weigh more than an Army deuce and a half. Do you know what it's like having a dozen of them coming at you in those 3 wheeled motorized carts all heading for the twinkie isle at once? It's either fight or flight and you need all the firepower that you can get. You ever get those emails, the pictures from Wal*Mart showing all these strange people wearing all these strange get-ups and the 2 ton chicks wearing little clothing or Spandex? All from Maine.

Good one, Jimmy!

Back