Wawarsing NY Match Announcement

Bill B

Sat. June 22 Wawarsing Rod and Gun Club will host it's second rimfire match of the season. This will be a SOTY match. Registration will begin at 8:00 am with the 3 Gun Match getting underway at 9:00 am. followed by a provided lunch. The Unlimited Match will be in the afternoon, immediately following lunch. Please let me know if you are coming so I can make sure we have enough food for all. I hear we may have several new shooters. Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone. - Bill

this Saturday (another newbee mistake)

I'm hoping to be there.
Do you have the street number so I can set the garmin? Thanks Chris Peterson

Last edited:
Saturday shoot

Bill
I will not be there.

Chris
Take 209 to 55 west 1.7 miles turn left DON"T cross the bridge, go to the first left at the top of the hill you are there on the left.

web site
wawarsing Rod & Gun club has a map.

I'm trying to convince Raide to go but he has the sniffles this week. We'll see.

c'mon Tim!

I'm trying to convince Raide to go but he has the sniffles this week. We'll see.

C'mon Tim: Grab ol Bob by the ear, he'll be alright. Show him a real Match!! Not to detract from other matches, Their all Great!! But like I say about Woman & whisky.....Their all good, just some are better!

Bill See you Sat.

Talked to Timbo earlier. He said he may shoot with us on Sat. and stay over and fish the Delaware river on thr way home. Now if it was to rain (He may not need a Boat,Canoe or a KYACK) he may wear those Spandix type waders. If the sun came out and warmed up, He could loose his conncretation As those things are made to wear in deep water.

"This could be a can of worms"

my last Del River trip

Bill See you Sat.

Talked to Timbo earlier. He said he may shoot with us on Sat. and stay over and fish the Delaware river on thr way home. Now if it was to rain (He may not need a Boat,Canoe or a KYACK) he may wear those Spandix type waders. If the sun came out and warmed up, He could loose his conncretation As those things are made to wear in deep water.

"This could be a can of worms"

Gordon...I didn't have the "Spandix" waders but my last trip to the Delaware (in May) ended with me taking a swim/fall while fly fishing. A 30 second dip seemed like a lifetime to me while my buddies switched from PANIC to laughing. I always add a little entertainment to everything I do....Chris PS Sighted the new gun in today.... WO HO See you Saturday

Sat. June 22 Wawarsing Rod and Gun Club will host it's second rimfire match of the season. This will be a SOTY match. Registration will begin at 8:00 am with the 3 Gun Match getting underway at 9:00 am. followed by a provided lunch. The Unlimited Match will be in the afternoon, immediately following lunch. Please let me know if you are coming so I can make sure we have enough food for all. I hear we may have several new shooters. Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone. - Bill

Hi Bill

My brother and I will be there for 2 gun and unlimited

Back