Wawarsing IR50/50 Match Sat. 8/18

Bill B

Saturday 8/18 Wawarsing Rod and Gun will have a 3 gun and UL SOTY match. Registration starts at 8:00 am and the Sporter class will start at 9:00. The Unlimited match will begin at the conclusion of the 3 gun match so any shooter planning on shooting just the unlimited match should be at the club no later than 11:00 am. Lunch will be served and soda and water will be available. Please let me know if you will be attending so that I can plan lunch accordingly. Speaking of lunch, I can do Michigan Hot Dogs again or have cold cut sandwiches. Any preferences? Let's see if we can repeat some of those big scores from the last match. Hope to see you there.

Bill, You know Ill be there! Hmmmmmm, lets see.......cold cut sandwich's, or,... The BEST chilli dog Ive ever eaten, That's a tough one. Let's try to get those conditions back again! LOL!!!!!! Seeya Sat. Ed.

Hi Bill, See you Sat. On the food either or is ok with me.

Joe T

Ed, Bob, Joe, Ken, Dennis & Pete,

I'll see you there. The weather is supposed to be good, the winds light and fun at maximum. I'll assume 10 for lunch (expecting maybe 3 that will show up but haven't responded to this thread.) Remember, if there is a shortage of food, those who responded have dibs. See you all there.

Back