Wawarsing IR50/50 Match (First of the Year)

Bill B

Wawarsing Rod and Gun club will be hosting it's first IR50/50 match of the season. It is a 3 Gun and Unlimited SOTY match. Registration will begin at 8:00 am and shooting will commence at 9:00 am with the sporter class. Lunch will be provided at the conclusion of the 3 gun. Let me know if you are coming as I want to make sure we have enough food. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Yes!

Count me in Bill! Hope your feeling better. Ill help out with anything you may need. Cant wait! weather man is smiling, so far.......let's hope Ma nature is too. Last year it was the "pollen storm" match.LOL LOL!!! Seeya then! Ed.

If my Hemlock trees are any indication, it looks like most of the pine pollen is down but there could be some more for ya. My cars and deck are dusted in yellow! I just hope the ticks are going to leave us alone. They were bad last May.

I'll be there, making everybody else look good.....as usual.....Bring my high tech wind flag, Bob, please.

I just stopped by the range today and it's looking good. We have a couple new target frame bases for target frames 1-4. See everyone on Sat.

"Longo Spotting Scope Stand"

Not to take anything away from this thread. Ed made me a stand that is the cats meow. Simple in design, Fits on my rest and dosen't clamp on the bench. Check it out on Sat.

Bill,
Unfortunately I won't be able to make this one, but I will make some Warwarsing matches this year.

Best,
Michael

The weather forecast is calling for a challenging day. 70% chance of rain, wind 15-25 mph. It'll still be fun and the food and camaraderie will be good.

Back