want to buy a Bench gun.

Go to a match and ask questions the more the better. Look for a shooter near you who competes and can help guide your decision.

what are your thoughts?

Are you wanting to shoot competition or just have an accurate rifle? How far to you want to shoot?

where??

What state are you in? That will make a big difference in where we send you for help and advise.

Webster City

Come west a little to Webster City at the End of May there are many there that can help you get started.

Call Keith, he has plenty, if you can talk him into selling one.

Dave

Good luck on that, but I guess I could give it a shot. How are you doing my grandpa always asks if I see you. Have you gone any where lately to shoot.

How about this one?

BRM_red_1_ws.jpg

Bryce

Good luck on that, but I guess I could give it a shot. How are you doing my grandpa always asks if I see you. Have you gone any where lately to shoot.

Pretty good Grandpa you have there, taking you coyote huntin and stuff. Don't tell him i said that though, it will go to his head.

As far as shooting, I went to St Louis a week ago Saturday.

I talked to Keith today and he says he might have something for you to buy. I think he's got more guns than his 2 safes will hold. I've known him as long as i can remember, and in that time i think he has sold 2 guns that i know of. We can give you some help if you have time between trap shooting, baseball, and all the other stuff you have going on. I've got plenty of used barrels if you can get Keith to machine them to fit what ever you buy. Some don't have a lot of rounds through them.

Later
Dave

Last edited:
east/west

Come on over to the east/west shootout with Keith theres always a used or new bench gun sorry (benchrest gun) to buy over here.

Yeah Dave you are right can't tell grandpa to many nice things. Hey thanks for asking keith about a gun. I would love to buy one from him and you are right I think he has to many guns for all of his safes. He always has one laying out, He probely rotates them :).

I have seen keith barrel machine that thing is awsome. He made my grandpa a new coyote gun. I only have trap shooting practice on Wednesday, and meets on Saturday. He still go over to your house and shoot? Hey once again thanks for helping me with this whole thing.

cya-later
Bryce

Bryce

I'm going to a match this weekend, but i'll be shooting at home the 9th or
10th. I'll pm you and let you know sometime next week if you want to come out.

Later
Dave

Dave

Isn't that the truth ! I thought my 2oz was light,I'm just glad it was pointed at the sighter target when i ever so so lightly touched the trigger. :eek:

Thanks again, That was the first time i have ever stuck a bullet in competition (brain fart) :confused:

Back