Vv-133

LBRUNO

Gentlemen:

I am so sorry if i offended a few of you by posting some new arrivals, my intent was to get to the many shooters that call a couple of times a week looking for these hard to get products. In many cases they are frantic with the thought they will not have product to shoot the 2008 benchrest season and I could not think of a better way to get to a lot of shooters in a timely fashion, sorry again.

Lester Bruno

Bruno Shooters Supply

I don't think you have anything to apologize for. You just gave a lot of people a heads up.

Fine with me.

Lester,
Personnally, I don't see a problem. I think you posting what you get in is in the best interest of everyone. You probably have more ads in the classifieds than anyone. Without venders like yourself, Russ, Hoehn and others, this sport wouldn't be supplied as well as it is. Plus, it's always great talking to Amy or her boyfriend (can't remember his name for some dumb reason). Keep the supplies coming. Cudo's from me.

Hovis

you owe no apology. me thinks someones panties were in a knot when they spoke.
as other have said you are a site supporter.

your explanation mirrors your post...plain and simple.

thanks

mike in co

Lester, I didn't see anything wrong with making an anouncement the way you did. Everyone knows you're in business to sell things. Telling shooters you finally have what they want is only reasonable.

JIm Carstensen

You owe no apology. me thinks someones panties were in a knot when they spoke.
as other have said you are a site supporter. mike

>>>Yes, a site supporter!!!!<<<

I as well as Wilbur don't have no problem with site supporters giving a heads-up for hard to find products being avaliable visa via the forums.

Lester has ALWAYS been good to me with his products and top notch service. Thanks Lester/Amy ..!!!:)

cale

No Apology Necessary!!!

Yes I realize that caps is "shouting." You provide a service for shooters, and were trying to do us a favor by letting us know you had some in stock. Keep posting the new arrivals, and THANKS!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate your efforts.....I dont think you need to be sorry for anything.

Thanks for the heads up Lester

I don't see any problem letting forum users know whats availiable. He's help me out plenty of times and alot of other shooters too. Its good to have vendors like Lester at the shoots too. How many of us needed supplies to finish the shoot or can pick stuff up to avoid shipping. thanks Les, Doris, Jason,Amy and the boyfriend without a name. It was almost like spring today but still abit chilly at night in PA.

dboop

Couldn't have said it better Dale, considering how popular 133 is and how hard it is to get lately it was a service that is appreciated by most.

Why don't we let Wilbur police the forum? Last year at this time, we were all worried about the brass, powder and primer supply. It's nice to know when and where this stuff is available. I would just say mind your own bee's wax, Wilbur and Lester will mind theirs. :confused::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Announcement

Butch,

Whether or not you get yelled at when you announce you have them in stock probably depends on the price ! :p

Your Buddy & Pal

Dan Batko

:D

Back