vv-133-8 pound containers $149.95.
Federal 210 match primers
Fereral 205 match primers
Remington short action 308 bolt face
All in stock at

BRUNO SHOOTERS SUPPLY
1-800-455-0350

Lester

You guys have it good, even if prices have gone up.

Down here 8 pounds (actually 8 kilos = 8.8 pounds) of N133 would cost around $560 NZD. Given that the exchange is right around 80 cents at the moment that is still something of the order of $450 USD or three times the price.

BJS6, I think your figuring is off a little, isn't there 2.2 lbs per kilo which would make it 17.6 lb on 8 kilo, that would be 225 per 8lb which is still expensive.:)

Ooops .... typo.

That should have been 4kg = 8.8 pounds, but unfortunately the maths is correct, we pay in the order of $140 NZD a kilo which all works out at $450 USD for an 8 pounder !!!

Don't mean to be...

vv-133-8 pound containers $149.95.
Federal 210 match primers
Fereral 205 match primers
Remington short action 308 bolt face
All in stock at

BRUNO SHOOTERS SUPPLY
1-800-455-0350

Lester

Don't mean to be impolite, but don't we have a "classified ads" forum on this site? You're a great shooter and a super supplier Bruno, but....

Lester , many

thanks . It is good of you to give a heads up to those of us that have been waiting and waiting !

If you didnt , all the fine shooters here would lose out to other less worthy individuals, on the Lord knows what other sites, who would scarf up all the goodies . :p:D .

Thanks again LB ,

Jim Brown

Poor taste

Jimm

who is a less worthy individual. I shoot very little competive br but shoot br quns at my range, and I am no less worthy than the worlds leader or hall of famer

Larry Sivils

I believe it is called looking after those that look after you !! :)

Don't mean to be impolite, but don't we have a "classified ads" forum on this site? You're a great shooter and a super supplier Bruno, but....

Interesting post. Have you looked at the classifieds lately? I don't think anyone has more adds in them than Lester...including the stuff that he gave a heads up post for in this thread.

If all you have to do is P&M about a guy giving us a heads-up you need to get a life!!
John Scheets

Larry , my

Jimm

who is a less worthy individual. I shoot very little competive br but shoot br quns at my range, and I am no less worthy than the worlds leader or hall of famer

Larry Sivils

humble apology for not being funny enough to be read as " funny " .
It truly was in jest !

Jim Brown

Since Lester is a paid advertiser and uses the classifieds probably more than any of the rest of us this is probably not out of line. I, for one, almost never go to the classifieds and wouldn't know about this powder had he not posted it here first. Fortunately I just bought four jugs a couple of months ago so I'm good for awhile. I'll check Lester's tent at the Super Shoot, though, since there are other things I need. For one, I have been dog bit since I was in his tent the last time. Even the scar is gone.

thank you

lester thank you for the heads up i have been waiting for it to come in i don't really care where you advertize as long we know when you have it thanks again

Back