Very sorry for the interruption

Wilbur

cook and bottle washer
We've got a bunch of sites on this server and when one goes bad they all go bad...generally speaking. We had an older script of some kind that the hacker guys attacked and killed the server. Elmer and the server gurus found and removed at least two problems from an older website and returned the server to operation. We're holding our breath hoping that was the whole problem...but it may not be. Hackers are getting pretty sneaky these days!

Wilbur

We've got a bunch of sites on this server and when one goes bad they all go bad...generally speaking. We had an older script of some kind that the hacker guys attacked and killed the server. Elmer and the server gurus found and removed at least two problems from an older website and returned the server to operation. We're holding our breath hoping that was the whole problem...but it may not be. Hackers are getting pretty sneaky these days!

Wilbur

I have a hard time understanding why a hacker would want to hack into an information web site. It's not like there's credit card numbers stored on it. I guess they start on a web site like this one before they move into hacking web sites that will get them serious jail time when they get caught.

I have a hard time understanding why a hacker would want to hack into an information web site. It's not like there's credit card numbers stored on it. I guess they start on a web site like this one before they move into hacking web sites that will get them serious jail time when they get caught.

Because they can,,plain and simple.

Hack attack

Because they can,,plain and simple.

That's mostly the case.....

This is GETTING to be a VERY SERIOUS problem in the corporate world........ NOTHING's safe
"out there" in IT land.... Nothing... Back and forth.. Goes the fight to stay "ahead" of these
swine... There's not much "ahead" these days..:(

cale

Back