US World Team Qualifying Point Standings

US World Team Qualifying Point Standings (Final)

WBC #14 will be held in Nelson New Zealand in November of 2017.

Attached are the Final US Team qualifying point standings. It reflects the top 100 positions.

The Please review and notify me of any perceived error..

Invitation letters will go out to probably the top 20 by the end of November.

Attachments

• WBC-14 Best 2 of 3.xlsx.pdf
    55 KB · Views: 1,744
  • WBC-14 Best 2 of 4.xlsx.pdf
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,337
  • WBC-14 Final.pdf
    469.1 KB · Views: 1,662
Last edited:
I know its a waste of ink but,,,,,,,,,,,,

Wayne I finished 60th in the 2gun @ the Cactus ,,,,,and I am 75th on this list ,,, how's that work?
Thanks
Kelly Ellis

What i didnt know about Gary Bristow

Wayne, I am proud that Gary Bristow is in the top 12 for the US world team. He is a world class shooter and a great person. I am sure he will make an excellent team member. As this is Gary's first world team appearance some members may be surprised by a few of Gary's personal quirks. Perhaps it would help to give you a heads up about them so you know what to expect. Gary is right handed, left eye dominant, left leg dominant, elbow ambidextrous, has two right feet and a pelvis that is attached sideways. When seated at the bench he tends to whirl in eccentric spirals. He method of walking must be seen to be believed. His haircut is a mullet that he combs up over his head. He calls this hair style a reverse Trump. His left ear is deaf and his right ear is located under his right armpit so he will raise his right arm when conversing. He is multilingual but his mother tongue is flatus. When excited he tends to revert to it. Finally there is his quaint habit of wearing his underwear over his pants. As he explains "I have many pairs of pants but only one pair of lucky briefs." Thus warned you should not be astonished by Gary and perhaps may consent to even be seen in public with him as a few of us in the Gulf Coast have learned to do. Tim

1 thing I do know about Gary is that he has a World Class Personality and will represent the US Team well. Congratulations Gary Bristow on your well deserved placement on the World Benchrest Team.

Kelly Ellis

Tim, several years ago, I got busy and cleaned the toilet and everything in the bathroom of my shop. A friend of mine came out and went into the bathroom, stepped back out and looked at the door and said "I thought I was in the ladies room". After reading your post, it makes me realize I was ahead of my time then with a unisex bathroom. Figured with your sense of humor that you'd enjoy that restroom tale. Anyway, I think, thanks for the acknowledgement and congratulations.

Mike that is really funny.
So did your friend use the basin or the toilet???
If the water runs real long...it's a give away.....
Squat or stand....???
Oh, and I will always take my phone/camera to the line.....Wayne caught a famous shooter baptizing his own motor home at the IBS Nationals.....
Hope no one is pissed about the tale........

Let's just say Beverly won't touch either. Somehow it didn't stay clean. Washing cutting oil off your hands continually makes for a very nasty bathroom sink.

"Physically semi-attractive " ???

Sorry Mike^2, I guess I will have to look a lot closer next time I see you.

Back