US World Team Qualifier #4 Midland, TX

World Team qualifying match #4 will be contested at the Buffalo Shoot in Midland TX the weekend of September 13/14. Come on down. The wind is always cooperative in TX. If you think it's sunny in Ohio you haven't seen any thing. Those guys always have a good time.

We are getting down to the wire with only two matches remaining before the team for WBC 10 in South Africa will be finalized.

Wayne Campbell
NBRSA International Representative

Wayne

Even though I live 550 miles from the Midland Range Gate, I consider it one of my "home ranges".

The Gulf Coast Region is proud to host this match, and Mike Conry, the Match Director, will see that everything runs smooth. Not only is this a World Team Qualifyer, it will also decide the 2008 Gulf Coast Region Shooter of the Year. It has come down to the wire between Charles Huckeba, Jay Lynn Gore, and a rather inconspicuous shooter from Houston.

I predict 78 degree temperatures, and less than 5 mph winds. It will be a literal trigger pull. Probably won't even need any flags.

Got to go. My nose just grew 5 inches........jackie

nose growth

Jackie, After reading your post I have been in turmoil as to whether to say this. One part of me says"Don't do it!" Another part says"Go ahead. He left the door wide enough open to drive a semi through". Well heck, as a fellow BR shooter we are obliged to take advantage so here goes: Thank goodness you can grow something 5 inches. Tim

Back