US World Team Departure

Our United States Benchrest Shooting team for 2009 will be flying out of Atlanta tomorrow evening to compete in World Benchrest Championship #10 in Pretoria South Africa.

Team #1 Ed Adams, Wayne Campbell, Gene Bukys, Tony Boyer
Team #2 Larry Costa, Mike Ratigan, Bill Summers, Joe Krupa
Team #3 Chris Harris, Don Nielson, Cecil Peterson, Tim Oltersdorf

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our sponsors and those individuals who have helped out with products, donations etc. It has been eventful to say the least.

Again thanks to all who have helped and for anyone thinking, man I meant to do this or that for the team I just want you to know it is not too late!! There will be much to settle upon our return.

We will do our very best to represent our country well!!

Thanks again for your help and support.

Wayne Campbell

NBRSA International Representative
Team USA

Last edited:
Too bad Dr. Tim can't take his weed whacker drink maker. It would do great things for international relations. Good shooting guys and have a safe trip.

LV100 Results

USA Team A is in first place after the first day. Australia Team A is in second and Italy is in third.

LV100 results
1st - Dimitri Stroganov - Russia
2nd - Mike Ratigan - USA
3rd - Wayne Campbell - USA

Complete results are attached.

Attachments

• wbc_10_lv_100_team_standing.pdf
    27 KB · Views: 513
Last edited:
Thanks

Looks like several USA shooters are doing quite well.

What is the conversion from metric to US. One shooter in the "fives" and several in the "sixes" just doesn't have a ring to it.......,jackie

Take the numbers and devide it by 25,4 and you get the measurement you are used to.

I.e. 5.00/25.4 = 0,19685

Back