Unaka Rod and Gun Club SER match!!!!!

Just a reminder that there is a match in Johnson City, TN at the Unaka Rod and Gun Club on July 5th and 6th. This match IS a SouthEast Regional match!!!! So there are SER HOF points up for grabs!!!!!! This match is a LV/HV 100/200 2-Gun affair.

For those needing a hotel room, arrangements have been made with the Sleep Inn in JC for a rate of $58.99+tax. If making a reservation, just mention that there is a block of rooms set aside under "Unaka Rod and Gun Club" and they should be able to accomodate you. If you have any questions, you can email me at mk6ppc@yahoo.com, and either I or Zipper will be able to take care of you.

The feedback from The Tennessee State Championship was phenomenal. Everyone had a great time, as it is certainly a very well put on match. Hamburgers, hot dogs, and homemade "tater" salad will all be served at the range. Come on down and join us!!!!

1. Arrangements have been made with the Sleep Inn in Johnson City (15 Minutes from range) with a reduced rate for N.B.R.S.A. Members participating in this match. Sleep Inn is located west of I-26 at exit 19.
2. There will be a stand operating at the range, offering food and drinks for lunch.
3. There will be space available for loading, we recommend bringing your own EZ-UP or POP-UP tent , or you can share with someone. But there will be loading room available.
4. PRACTICE will be available before and after the drawing for benches, as well as on the 2 days before the match.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE: TDOT HAS CHANGED THE EXIT NUMBERS SINCE OUR LAST SHOOT. These directions have been updated to reflect these changes.
DIRECTIONS TO RANGE
North West on I-26
Going West on I-26 get off at EXIT 23. Bottom of off ramp is one way right, get in the left lane and go past McDonalds to the traffic light. Turn left at light on East Main Street, You will go by Municipal Safety Building on your left and the Post Office on your right. Continue on East Main Street past the Food Lion on the right. At the top of the hill past Food Lion you will see the Unaka Rod and Gun club sign on the left with arrow pointing left. BE CAREFUL HERE because you will be turning in a blind curve. Follow signs to the Range.

DIRECTIONS TO RANGE
South East on I-26
Going East on I-26 get off at EXIT 23. Go straight ahead at stop sign, bottom of the ramp. To East Main Street which is one way left. get in the left lane and go past McDonalds to the traffic light. Turn left at light on East Main Street, You will go by Municipal Safety Building on your left and the Post Office on your right. Continue on East Main Street past the Food Lion on the right. At the top of the hill past Food Lion you will see the Unaka Rod and Gun club sign on the left with arrow pointing left. BE CAREFUL HERE because you will be turning in a blind curve. Follow signs to the Range.

Matthew....

do you have a address to the range and hotel? I can just put it in the GPS. Hope to see ya'll. Thanks.

Sounds good.......

I'd like to get there Thursday so I can try to figure out that mount. I'll get up with ya the closer we get to it.

The address for the hotel is: 2020 Franklin Terrace Court; Johnson City, TN 37604. As far as the address for the range goes, if you can find Hilltop Rd. on your GPS, there are signs starting at Hilltop Rd. which will lead to the range. So hopefully that will help, as I don't know the exact address for the range. You can also use furnace rd. if for some reason Hilltop Rd. doesn't work. I think Roy Darnell had pretty good luck putting Hilltop Rd. into his GPS. Perhaps he'll chime in, and give us a little hint. :D Hope this helps!!!

Matthew S Keller

N 36 deg. 20.194'
W 082 deg. 18.997'

Don't miss the Unaka matches. Professionally run and great tater salad.

JD

responce

Mattew Keller, did you not get my e-mail? Was looking for a responce, or should I contact Chris? This is your post.

Dan Honert:confused:

Will the GPS give you...

the coordinates of a spot, say an intersection where you are ??

BTW, the Garmin Nuvi 350 GPS sales price is dropping every day, try E-may and Amazon.com.....be careful some are refurbished. I ordered one from E-Bay and the price has dropped $30.00 since then. A new model must be coming shortly.:mad:

"Snuffy"

N 36 deg. 20.194'
W 082 deg. 18.997'

JD

The address for the hotel is: 2020 Franklin Terrace Court; Johnson City, TN 37604. As far as the address for the range goes, if you can find Hilltop Rd. on your GPS, there are signs starting at Hilltop Rd. which will lead to the range. So hopefully that will help, as I don't know the exact address for the range. You can also use furnace rd. if for some reason Hilltop Rd. doesn't work. I think Roy Darnell had pretty good luck putting Hilltop Rd. into his GPS. Perhaps he'll chime in, and give us a little hint. :D Hope this helps!!!Buy Cheap World of Warcraft GoldWOW Goldcheapest wow goldWOW GoldBuy WOW Gold

Matthew S Keller

help to us newbies

Wilbur: For my two cents Map and directions would be a big help to us that have not been there and are "tech" challenged. Placing it on web under match info for all regions would be nice. The touch of next events is also nice. If some smart person could do this for national events, nbrsa and ibs, and regionals would that not be super!

We have had a few inquiries...

on when the gate would be open so that shooters could start arriving. The gate will be open at approximately 6pm on Wednesday evening, and will remain open for the remainder of the week and through the weekend. Hope this helps. Any questions just send an email to mk6ppc@yahoo.com.

Matthew S Keller

Back