UBR Match at Red River Rifle Range this weekend

mwezell

Mike Ezell
We're holding our monthly UBR score match at Red River Rifle Range this Saturday September 15th. The range is near Adairville, Ky., about a 45 minutes west of Bowling Green, and about 45 minutes north of Nashville,Tn.
All are welcome! We shoot at 9:00. I'll be there at about 7:00 or so.
This range already has at least one record under it's belt and another close call or so. Come on out and have some fun and maybe get a few points under your belt, or just warm up for the UBR Nats. that are only a couple of weeks away now.
Lunch will be served and we'd like to hear from those that plan to attend. Weather right now looks pretty good with highs in the mid 70's, a light wind and only a 30% chance of rain. You can reach me at mwezell@logantele.com or call 270-542-6022
Hope to see ya there!--Mike

Last edited:
Two pending records were set in modified class by Alvin Sears with a 506 grand agg and a 250, 200 yard score.
Ron Jackson tied the 200 and grand records in unlimited with a 251 and a 509, respectively.
This was no trigger pulling contest either, as winds were switching and gusty. These two guys are just very good shooters who were on their games Saturday. Alvin and Ron were the big winners. Alvin shot both custom and modified, winning both yardages and both grand aggs....told ya he was on his game, and a fine shooter. Ron won both yardages and the grand in unlimited. Those two didn't leave many awards left over for the rest of us.
Congrats to both!

I want to thank all those who have supported this range over the course of the year. Due to things outside of our control, this range will not be available for holding our matches here next year. The match scheduled for next month is not a sure thing either. Please call or email me or Rick Fox about the October match. As the date gets closer, we'll know more.
Again, thanks to all who have come and shot with us here!
I'll be looking at other facilities in the area to hopefully continue what we started here, next year. Thanks!--Mike

Back