U.S. World Team top 50 Qualifiers

Please see the attached list of the top 50 competitors to qualify for the 2015 (WBC-13) World Benchrest Championship to be held next September in St. Louis. This turned out to be quite a battle. The most impressive thing to me about this list is that in order to make the top 12 a competitor had to have an average finish of 14.67 and better in their respective grands to qualify. This I believe would be the most hotly contested in our history. Congratulations to all...

Competitors are urged to check their point totals and get back to me as soon as possible with any possible discrepancy.

Attachments

• WBC-13 Points Top 50 Final.xlsx.pdf
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,094
2015 World Benchrest Qualifier Results

Wayne, thanks for your efforts in coordinating the US world benchrest team. Congratulations to all of the competitors. Looks like the US will have great representation in St. Louis in 2015.

Bob Hamister

congratulations!

These 12 men prove there are no freebies in this sport. If you made this team you certainly earned it!

Special congrats to Mark Buettgen, I think this is his first world team. Enjoy the ride Mark, you'll never forget it!

Andy

congrats mark !

These 12 men prove there are no freebies in this sport. If you made this team you certainly earned it!

Special congrats to Mark Buettgen, I think this is his first world team. Enjoy the ride Mark, you'll never forget it!

Andy

I've sat next to you many weekends , learned so much . shoot well my friend.
tom G

Best Shooters in U.S...

When I look at that list.....all the way down to #50.......... What a group of shooters......the best of the best....
I wonder how many accumulated years of shooting they have when added up.........CENTURIES.....
They all have earned their spots..........and I`m proud to know some of them..... especially the ones that have helped me....by sharing their knowledge.......
bill larson

Back