Turn around time on Krieger

F

Fla mac

Can anyone tell me what is the turn-around time on a Krieger 30 cal. barrels?
Fla boy

Can anyone tell me what is the turn-around time on a Krieger 30 cal. barrels?
Fla boy
Krieger always tells me about 16 weeks which doesn't sound nearly as long as four months. If you're in a rush give Bruno's a call. If you're looking for a target barrel he usually has what you need at a good price.

Krieger barrels

Midway catalogs most of Krieger's barrels and has some in stock. I recently got a 30 cal CM 10" twist #3 contour from stock in three days. A call for a 338 cal CM 10" twist #4 didn't fare as well, and I'm waiting on Krieger's 16 to 20 week delivery time.

Krieger has always been consistent to what they say..

I buy several Krieger barrels direct from Krieger every year and they normally tell me 10-14 weeks. Good folks to deal with. I have always been very satisfied with their barrels. As stated there is a limited selection available of Krieger barrels from other sources.

There are several high quality cut rifle barrel makers out there.
Rustystud

Krieger's got their hands full trying to satisfy the demand for their barrels - that's pretty obvious just from the time it takes to get a barrel from them. Which makes me even more appreciative of them keeping their QC standards high, and not giving optimistic delivery estimates when I place an order. They consistently deliver barrels when promised, which is the way it oughta be. In the rare occasion that I've had a problem with a barrel, customer service has been exemplary.

Back