Trying to sell my Gary Hayes rest...

dickw

The classified "sell" thing is giving me a hard time... it won't let me log in. I use this enough to be automatically logged in when I open BRC. However when I try to place an ad for my Gary Hayes front rest it won't let me log in. ????????

This is a special rest that Gary polished for photographs in Precision Shooting magazine. It has a Bald Eagle Deluxe Windage Top and a Bald Eagle Cordura bag. It is in perfect shape and I think someone out there would like to have it if I could only get Classifieds to take my ad.

What's going on? If Benchrest Central knows me why doesn't the Classifieds?

Dick Wright

Re-read to post after I posted it and it did not sound right.
#1 you have to get a password from Wilbur in order to post in the classifieds,
#2 I "DID" not refer to you as rif-raft.
#3 I did polish that rest.
Sorry Dick if the post did not come out right
Bill

Success!

Thanks to young Elmer Harris, who helps senile old people, my ad for the Gary Hayes rest is now in the Classifieds.

Billy, you done a good job polishing the rest.

Thanks everybody,

Dick Wright

Sold!

Once the ad was posted I sold the rest very quickly. Thanks, Elmer.

The rest went to a nice fellow from Michigan who will be picking it up shortly. Since it weighs about 30 lb. that should save him a ton on postage.

Thanks everybody.

Dick Wright

I procrastinated to long on this one. I should have spoken up the other day when Dick was talking about posting this thing for sale.

Must be someone other that Jeff if it went to a nice guy. I'm still trying to figure out who from Michigan is a nice guy?????:D:D Must be a new shooter huh?:confused:

Joe Hynes

I did not think it was nice they way you people picked on Jeff that way, after all he is a _____________________________________, OK point taken.

Back