trigger choice in 1000yd guns ?

M

mike in co

do you guys still shoot lite triggers....or ?

jewell ? or ??

thanks
mike in co

Triggers

Same here - all Remingtons have Jewells set at 2 oz.

I have two VERY good shooting Savages and they use the factory triggers.

George

Have Jewells in all but my 6mmBR on a Savage target action.If Jewell engineers ever get off their butts and offer one for a Savage......I'll be the first in line:D

mike in co

Keep in mind if you are next to a gun with a brake it's possible for him to set off your gun if you have a real light trigger. Don

Have Jewells in all but my 6mmBR on a Savage target action.If Jewell engineers ever get off their butts and offer one for a Savage......I'll be the first in line:D

I think you missed the boat. Jewell had a trigger out for the Savage actions a year and a half ago, but I don't think they're available anymore.
They were being sold, and installed by Sharp Shooter Supply only, and only if they trued, and timed your action. Now they offer a different trigger "Evolution Trigger" - same deal you can only buy one if they work on your action and install it. $300.00 plus shipping. I know the Jewell triggers were a complicated setup it came with a long list of instructions on how to install it. Maybe that's why they stopped making them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neil Jones
814-763-2769

Rework your Remington 700 trigger around $60

Removed and sent back my aftermarket triggers.

Back