Transporting Equipment

Terry Balding

I'm looking on ideas on transporting equipment to the range, then to the line.
Equipment includes Seb Max Rest, Rear Rest, Rear Bag, towles, ammo, etc.
I have the folding cloth range cart.

Thanks!

Terry

I get to the range by driving my car and then carry my stuff to the firing line in two or three loads, depending on how much stuff I have that particular day. So do all my friends. Give it a try. It sure beats walking to the range, especially if you have to make two trips to haul all your gear. Cars are great, but they're not perfect.

Truth be told, I've squandered all my extra money on reloading equipment, but if I were smart I would never have started hand loading.

I should have just stayed with factory ammo. With the money I saved I could have bought a nice helicopter to take me and my equipment from home directly to the firing line.

I am in the need as well ( got the car thing covered ) and giving the Tipke 2100 Marine Fold-It Utility Cart a serious look. $216. on Amazon. Give it a look and tell what you think...:cool:

Best thing to transport stuff to range is a Ford F-150-or F250 or a Chevy 1500 or 2500.
Carries a lot of stuff.:eek:

For years I shot registered ATA trap. Carried a shoulder bag that carried 8 boxes ammo, shooting classes, ear protection, gloves, etc. on one shoulder. On the other shoulder I carried a gun........hmmmm.

Now I have a 36' camper full of shooting crap, and it is necessary crap too....hmmmmm (again)

Back