Tomball

K

kkuperman

I need directions to the range at Tomball from Shreveport, LA
Kenny

Take IH-45 South to FM 2920 (exit 70B) in North Houston. Take a right on 2920, go a little over 9 miles, you will come to FM 2978. Take a right, go about a mile to the red light, take a left. You will go about 1/4 mile where it takes a left curve, the next street after that curve is Zion. Take a right, go down about 1/4 mile, you will cross a bridge. About 1000 ft past the bridge, you will see the big yellow Tomball Gun Club Sign. Take a right,, (unpaved road), go through both gates, untill you dead end into the range. It's about a mile back in the woods. There are a few shortcuts, but I don't want to get you lost.

Please obey the 10 mph speed on the dirt road that turns off Zion. We try to keep our neighbors happy........jackie

Last edited:
This is Registered NBRSA Varmint for Score, all shot with a legal NBRSA Heavy Varmint Rifle.

The Hunter Shooters are competing for a State and Region Championship each day, the Varmint for Score will be The Battle of San Jacinto Saturday, (I like that name), and the Gulf Coast Region Varmint for Score Championship Sunday......jackie

OK. let me revamp my question. Since I preload, I need to know how many rounds to bring. Are we shooting 100 & 200 each day?
so I would need 200 rounds total.

Thats right, you shoot a Grand Agg a day, the combination of the 100 agg and 200 agg. That is 100 record shots over 2 days..........jackie. ,

Two Grand Aggs

Sounds like a plan to me. See you there.

"The Hunter Shooters are competing for a State and Region Championship each day, the Varmint for Score will be The Battle of San Jacinto Saturday, (I like that name), and the Gulf Coast Region Varmint for Score Championship Sunday......jackie "

Only way the Battle of San Jacinto would be better would be to shoot it on April 21.
Joe

there is some construction on the road at 2978, as of today... turn left before the overpass to get to Hufsmith road ( the light jackie posted) turn west (left) then rt. on Zion rd. ....... Mike Wall

Thanks Mike, I usually go up Kyukendall-Huffsmith off 2920, but if I gave those directions, one wrong turn and you could end up "gosh nows where" and not know how you got there.......jackie

Back