This Just In At The Isabella County Sportsman's Club!

pikedrop

This just in!

Jay's Sporting Goods of Clare and Gaylord, Michigan has graciously donated enough $20 gift certificates to award the winners of each class (Factory & Benchrest) for all eight scheduled matches (see attached schedule) at the Isabella County Sportsman's Club! Many, many thank you's to Mr. Dick Wright for contacting Jay's Sporting Goods and soliciting the gift certificates!

So, just to reinterate, the winner of the Factory Class and the Benchrest Class will receive $20 cash, a $20 Jay's Sporting Goods gift certificate, and the Isabella County Sportsman's Club Winner's Pin! Now that is a pile to win for just a local match! And, if someone shoots a perfect score (250-25X) they will get the 'slab' (details forthcoming)!

I want to personally thank Mr. Dick Wright for his very valuable experience helping me set up the schedule and also to Mr. Steve Robbins for his tireless, continuous involvement to recruit new shooters, teach and coach them, and help me with the matches. This program would not be possible without Steve and Dick's love for the sport!

Attached is the updated schedule. Directions to the range are included in the schedule. I hope to see a lot of new (and existing) shooters at the first match!

Just the messenger boy...

Matt

Attachments

• 2017 Isabella Match Schedule 4-10-17.pdf
    104.2 KB · Views: 147
Matt,

We have Jeff Poet at Jay's to thank for their sponsorship.Their generous support allows us to give some really nice awards for winning.

I've been shooting benchrest for forty years and I've never seen a club that was able to do so.

Hey, if this gets any better, maybe some day we can get to be a major tournament.:)

Dick

The Slab!

Attached is the 'Slab' that will be awarded to the shooter who shoots a perfect score at any one of the scheduled score matches at the Isabella County Sportsman's Club 2017 Centerfire Benchrest Matches. It's a 3 inch square x 1/8 inch thick slab of brass engraved. The lucky (and skilled) shooter will receive the Slab along with their name and date engraved at the bottom of the plate.

Attachments

• The Slab.jpg
    The Slab.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 157
Back