The Rattlesnake

D

Donald

Any news from the Rattlesnake. Understand there was a big blow Sunday afternoon.

Rattlesnake

I just stopped by to rub elbows with friends, but the conditions were manageable at about noon. Shortly after that,(at least in Raton proper) we got an inch of rain and some small hail. WOW, that was a bit scary considering the burn scar on the north end of town. Every afternoon is a new situation here.
Shoot Well
Be Well.
ba

I went out to Richard and Charlenes thursday stay the night left early friday Richard shot real good both days. Richard works very hard at the game and it payed off. Them both are such great folks.Thanks for everything.

Nice job Richard!

Congrats to one of the hardest working BR shooters out there: King Richard, emperor of Kansas and the Mid cont region! Keep it up bud.....

Yeah Richard congrats! You shot well all weekend. And it sure wasn't a trigger pull. Good shooting! Not only is he one of the hardest working, he's one of the nicest guys out there.

Fine job Richard....! Boy you were consistent in "those" conditions (Sunday LV200 in particular....!!!).. Needed to get on the road, wished I'd stuck around to see your 2 Gun... WELL deserved..!

Still looking for my 200 yard targets......................! Blowed aaaaaaway..............!

Haaaa....!
cale

Congrats Richard.
Your shooting methods are a bit different, but they seem to work for you. About time you got a big one.

Donald

Back