The Benchrest community is very diminished.

JDMock

I just read on Facebook that Faye Boyer passed away Wednesday afternoon. She was in Canada supporting her husband Tony as he competed for the USA. Faye is one of those persons whom everyone loved. She was the only woman to earn Hall of Fame honors in short range Benchrest. However, she was never arrogant and was always very humble. My condolences to the family of this fine lady. James Mock

Sadly all of the shooting communities have suffered through several of their own losses this year and Prayers go to all.

I have heard of Fayes passing this is the worst news I have received all year . She was a very special person although I did not see her recently I have nothing but great memories of her.....

A very special person indeed...very, very special....

Wilbur

Attachments

• Faye.JPG
    Faye.JPG
    287.1 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
A very sad loss.
Tony and Faye walked into the Four Points Motel in Calgary and she gave me a big hug - she always remembered that we shot next to each other at the WBC in Brisbane in 1995.
A lovely lady taken too soon.
My condolences to Tony and family.

Brendan Atkinson

Condolences

Words are never enough. I’m late to this due to traveling but although I never met Faye I’m very aware of her contributions to the shooting world and her devotion to her husband. God bless Tony and her family!

Back