Thanks to Berger

L. Costa

For those that missed the Cactus, you missed one of the best run matches I've ever attended! Eric and the crew from Berger did an EXCEPTIONAL job.
Targets on time and correct, fast and precise target crew, coffee and pastries in the morning, bottled water available at multiple spots, a very good lunch crew, sponsors showing off their products and providing awards, great dinner on Saturday with prizes for everyone (a bunch of the new Nightforce Scopes were won), great award ceremony with door prizes for most everyone again. I could keep going but the true test is that I drove all the way from Florida to the match and, when I got there, I swore that was the last time I would make that drive but now I put it right there with the other great matches that I can't miss. See you all in the fall for the Nationals.
Larry

I agree with Larry
140+ shooters and it ran absolutely smooth .
First class Match
Can't wait for the nationals
Thank you Burger bullets for everything

Travel Woes!!!!!

For those that missed the Cactus, you missed one of the best run matches I've ever attended! Eric and the crew from Berger did an EXCEPTIONAL job.
Targets on time and correct, fast and precise target crew, coffee and pastries in the morning, bottled water available at multiple spots, a very good lunch crew, sponsors showing off their products and providing awards, great dinner on Saturday with prizes for everyone (a bunch of the new Nightforce Scopes were won), great award ceremony with door prizes for most everyone again. I could keep going but the true test is that I drove all the way from Florida to the match and, when I got there, I swore that was the last time I would make that drive but now I put it right there with the other great matches that I can't miss. See you all in the fall for the Nationals.
Larry

Larry:
If I read the results correctly you took some wood home!!
A lot of us would travel that far to perform as well as you did.
Congrats!!!
You da man!!!!!
DOC

Back