Texas State & Gulf Regional

virg

Whose on for the Texas State and Gulf Regional in Tomball? Any Hunter shooters going to show? I think I'll bring plenty of sweat towels and show up.

Hope to see ya there....Virg

Whose on for the Texas State and Gulf Regional in Tomball? Any Hunter shooters going to show? I think I'll bring plenty of sweat towels and show up.

Hope to see ya there....Virg

Virg,...I know of two Hunter Class shooters from Sonora that are planning on attending....Good luck to all you guys wish I could be there..

Eddie in Texas

Virg,...I know of two Hunter Class shooters from Sonora that are planning on attending....Good luck to all you guys wish I could be there..

Eddie in Texas

virg as good as you have been shooting we might have to get ray perry to bring a vooodooo doll from cajun contry so we will stand a chance!!

virg as good as you have been shooting we might have to get ray perry to bring a vooodooo doll from cajun contry so we will stand a chance!!

HA! I think if Ray and Pat show up, they won't need no "voodoo" doll. I think I've only beaten these guys in one match in one relay.:confused: Maybe I'll bring my Wea 36 just in case. Could my humble little Hunter rifle compete with those big bad VFS guys? How could a 30HBR compete with those light bullet 30BR's?

We'll see...virg

HA! I think if Ray and Pat show up, they won't need no "voodoo" doll. I think I've only beaten these guys in one match in one relay.:confused: Maybe I'll bring my Wea 36 just in case. Could my humble little Hunter rifle compete with those big bad VFS guys? How could a 30HBR compete with those light bullet 30BR's?

We'll see...virg

every dog has his day LOL

Matches are this coming Sat and Sun. Big guns should be out for both the VFS and Hunter matches. It ought to be a dog fight.
I love it.

joe

What does the weather look like this weekend? I heard it is raining and there is rain projected through the weekend.
Al Elliott

it's gona be good weather, the range is dry'n out very little mud. Russel and the boys have 24 target stands up and it is looking good!!!

Back