Teslong Borescope

antelopedundee

internet bum
Anyone know how to "disconnect" a Teslong borescope from the camera using a laptop with Win10? I wanted to use the camera for a video conference, but it's tied up with the borescope per an error message.

Wow. I use my 2 a lot(pistol and flexible). Both lap top and desk top. Never had that problem. I just unplug it.
In the camera program. On the right side there is video button, prhoto button, and now I see barcode.
On the left top there is a "Gear" symbol for settings. I have never messed with those. Maybe there is something there....
Have to say these cameras have saved me a lot of money and points shooting.

The borescope is plug and play and no install so nothing to uninstall. Yet I get a message saying the camera is in use by another device/app and gives an error code. No biggie as I have another laptop.

A goggle search.
  • Restart Your Device. A simple restart can often resolve temporary software glitches. ...
  • Check Background Applications. Ensure that no other applications are using the camera: ...
  • Clear Camera App Data. ...
  • Manage Permissions. ...
  • Reset App Preferences. ...
  • Update Software. ...
  • Factory Reset. ...
  • Seek Professional Help.

Why is my camera saying it is being used by another app?

The Capability Access Manager Service (CamSvc) is an essential Windows service required to access your camera and microphone. If it isn't running, it can cause the "It looks like another app is using the camera already" error. To fix the issue, you can manually restart the service.Jan 13, 2023

Why is my camera saying it is being used by another app?

The Capability Access Manager Service (CamSvc) is an essential Windows service required to access your camera and microphone. If it isn't running, it can cause the "It looks like another app is using the camera already" error. To fix the issue, you can manually restart the service.Jan 13, 2023
Will check that out tho the mic works. Course you don't need the mic with the borescope.

A goggle search.
  • Restart Your Device. A simple restart can often resolve temporary software glitches. ...
  • Check Background Applications. Ensure that no other applications are using the camera: ...
  • Clear Camera App Data. ...
  • Manage Permissions. ...
  • Reset App Preferences. ...
  • Update Software. ...
  • Factory Reset. ...
  • Seek Professional Help.
I like the last one ( :

Back