Tennessee State Championship June 13-14 Unaka Rod and Gun club

come join us for our annual Tennessee State Championship LV/HV 100/200 2 Gun at the Unaka Rod and Gun Club in Johnson City, TN. The range will be open to parking after 6pm on Wednesday. If you arrive before that, they ask that you do not ask people to move their cars or in their own eloquent words "try to take over the range" before 6pm. After that, it's all ours. There will be no meat wagon so it will be BYOF (Bring your own food). Should be a good time as always.

Wed. 6pm, save my usual spot as well, at the end of the lot next to the pistol range. That is where Norman put me 8 years ago, my first visit to Unaka.

Thanks
Dan

I am working on my old ( new to me motor home ) and will not be able to make Unaka. Dang it!
Am going to East West.
Bill

I checked on the internet at some motels and they till had rooms.... Call if you are going to be sure though

yeah it's a Jehovah's Witness convention in Johnson City. The Americourt in Elizabethton may be an option as well as there are a couple in Erwin right along the interstate. I know Gordon used to stay in a Super 8 in Erwin and there is a hotel that is/was a Holiday Inn Express that isn't bad.

I called motel 6 and made a reservation. They still might have some rooms

yeah it's a Jehovah's Witness convention in Johnson City. The Americourt in Elizabethton may be an option as well as there are a couple in Erwin right along the interstate. I know Gordon used to stay in a Super 8 in Erwin and there is a hotel that is/was a Holiday Inn Express that isn't bad.

One shoot we had the BMW motorcycle convention, now the Jehovah Witness Convention, Johnson City what a place. Next time Jehovah Witnesses on bikes?

Why does my barrel seem to have a lot of forgive in Red condition 2-3 hours of forgive in the tail 7-9 o'clock.
Won't shoot well at all in Green. Just a slight intensity change one hour and the bullet moves a complete hole it seems

What's going on?

Why does my barrel seem to have a lot of forgive in Red condition 2-3 hours of forgive in the tail 7-9 o'clock.
Won't shoot well at all in Green. Just a slight intensity change one hour and the bullet moves a complete hole it seems

What's going on?

Yesterday you were right up against the ridge on your right side. Where are you today?

Most of what I saw yesterday was swirl.

Back