Tennessee State Championship July 12-13, Johnson City, TN

I hope you all are excited for the TN State Championship being held at the Unaka Rod and Club on July 12-13! As always it a LV and HV 100/200. We're looking forward to having everyone, should have plently of lemonade and the meatwagon will be providing food again as last year! I know Crystal our range officer is excited and is looking forward to see everyone!

Matthew S Keller

The gates will be opened on Wednesday evening (which is when we will setup the range) and Thursday and Friday will be available for practice.

I bet that if the gate was open at noon there would be people there to get in, myself included. Seems that the president locked the gate open last year around that time. There was somekind of a shoot going on, local club match.

Is there an exact time you all are trying to show up? They're wanting an exact time.

Well they are gonna open the gate early (around noon), but they don't want any RVs or trailers parked behind the firing line to allow for club members parking, until after 6pm. Things are a little less casual now that we are under management.

Last edited:
Hummmm, thanks for the input Matthew. what is the cost of membership?

QUOTE=MatthewKeller;737410]Well they are gonna open the gate early (around noon), but they don't want any RVs or trailers parked behind the firing line to allow for club members parking, until after 6pm. Things are a little less casual now that we are under management.[/QUOTE]

intented:

Matt: Had planned to attend for the 1st time but: My son is coming that weekend. Since I have not seen him in over a year I will not be making the shoot. Best of luck. Jim Casey

Well they are gonna open the gate early (around noon), but they don't want any RVs or trailers parked behind the firing line to allow for club members parking, until after 6pm. Things are a little less casual now that we are under management.

Those of us who knew him miss Mike Murray. For those who don't know, Mike Murray passed away a few months ago. Mike had pretty much ran the club and did a great job.

When are you guys going to set up target frames if club members are still shooting?

The range closes to the public at 6pm and then we have it the remainder of the weekend. So we start setting up target frames at 6pm on Wednesday! aka ASAP.

Back