SW Director Tom Libby Agenda Items

Tom Libby

SHOOTERS THAT WANT TO SUBMIT COMMON SENSE AGENDA ITEMS (I know that COMMON SENSE will be hard to do for most of you but try) TO ME FOR THE SOUTHWEST REGION PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THEY CAN BE DISCUSSED WITH ALL THE SHOOTERS FOR THEIR INPUT and VOTE.

NOTE: We have small groups of shooters that get together and complain about things but would rather do that than bring it up for discussion at a meeting to get it out in the open. Or at the meeting to busy talking and not paying attention to the topic being discussed and when it comes time to vote ask the shooters next to them what it is about and that shooter just tells them to just raise your hand. Or they don't want to offend their buddy and vote what he wants and not what they feel.

Example: In the Southwest region we had 221 ballets mailed out for a vote on Director (2012) we had only (72 votes 32%) turned in for this. Out of all the Regions that voted for their Directors (2012) we had only about a (41%) return vote.

If there is only one person to vote on you are a member you need to take advantage of being able to VOTE. Maybe that is why we are were we are with the government now.

If we want to help our sport we might consider putting a more positive input to our sport. Be thankful for the people that put on a shooting match for your enjoyment and maybe ask how can you help.

THIS IS JUST MY INPUT AS BEING IN OFFICE FOR ONE TERM AS DIRECTOR THAT CARES!

THANK YOU
TOM LIBBY SW DIRECTOR

Last edited:
Back