Super Shoot 2022

James A. Kelbly

Fellow Shooters

The 2022 Firearms Industry Super Shoot is to be held May 24 - 27 2022. Attached is entry form. Fill out and send in, BUT DO NOT send any money, we will except money when you sign in at match in May. This way if the match gets canceled for this COVID money will not need to be returned. We currently have about 250 signed up from 2020 till today, if you were signed up before you are still signed up today. If you cancelled in last two years, you will have to sign up again.

Any questions email me at jim@kelbly.com

Jim

Attachments

• 48th FISS Registration Form1.pdf
    259.9 KB · Views: 589
Anyone have any info on scheduling. I live close and was going down just to check things out. I was just told by a friend that nothing is happening till Thursday. Can’t find anything on line.

Shooting start’s tomorrow 5/24, and they shoot 1 yardage a day LV 100 tomorrow, HV 100 on Wednesday, HV 200 Thursday, and LV 200 on Friday.

For the history books,how many shooters are there in attendance, for the big dance. Wish I could be there

Glenn

Glen FWIW I spoke to a friend today at the Super Shoot and they only have 213 shooters but are doing 5 relays. He did not know who won. Not much info.

John

LV-100 Top 5

T-1st Lou Bengivenni / Bill Mitchell 0.2044

T-3rd Bart Sauter / Dave Dowd 0.2094

5th Bruce LaChapelle 0.2106

202 competitors shot today.

Thanks Guy’s.Just heard that results are posted on FB, I haven’t done FB in a very long time. Somebody up there may sympathize with us and post it on BR Central.

Glenn

Thanks Guy’s.Just heard that results are posted on FB, I haven’t done FB in a very long time. Somebody up there may sympathize with us and post it on BR Central.

Glenn

Where on Facebook? I've looked and searched but haven't found it. TIA--Mike

Back