STS Problems, Superior Tactical Solutions, in Henderson KY

M

missloumudcat

I sent a few guns back in late June to these folks to get some work some – custom work, nothing unusual for STS, and they have done previous work for me. The guns were 700’s, both 30-calibers (30-06, 308).
I paid to have the work expedited (an extra $50 to get them back in two weeks). Well, it is now approaching three months. In mid August I called with a follow up. I was informed of many things that had delayed the repairs (mainly personal issues the owner was having). No problem. He, B.T., apologized for the delay, agreed to refund the $50 payment for original expedition of the order and promised to send them out by weeks end.

Three weeks later, no dice. I called and emailed and called and emailed, finally receiving a return call (still on my phone) on Sept 11th informing me my ordered services were completed and they were ready to be packaged up and sent back to me that day, or the following at the latest. I also received an email to that extent from UPS with a tracking number informing STS had printed a label for a package to be sent to me. To this day, the package has not been shipped according to UPS.

I have been HAMMERING them with emails and phone calls (leaving messages). Now I am beginning to get a bit short with them. I am not receiving any call backs, any response emails….getting the cold shoulder. I WANT guns back. I just do not know how to proceed and I am at patience end. It actually keeps me up at night.

Has anyone had any similar expereinces with STS out of Henderson KY?

Thanks,

MLMC

Well you know not to use them anymore because they are not being honest with you .

What is STS i live very close to Henderson and i have never heard of them.

Even in Montana two rifles is a pretty steep "bride price". :eek::D:D

Suggest you contact your State Attorney Generals consumer complaint division. After filing, maybe when they get in touch with this business will return your guns.

Update

After contiunally being mislead (to put it nicely), had to get my attorney involved. Letter written, conversation had, no progress I know of up until this time.

try contact thur ouw friends at the ATF, they have a way of getting to the bottom of the BS heap really fast!!!

the wind is my friend,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DD

Glad to hear all worked out.
I bless my Savages. If I can't do the work myself they don't need it.
Stuff like you went through would drive me totally insane.

Yep. God, family, guns.

I was loosing sleep.

Glad to have them back too

Work was completed, one of my jewel triggers was missing the last 1/4-inch (who knows how it was sheared off), but the work I paid for was completed. Just SO happy to have them back.

superior tactical solutions in henderson ky

I have had excellent service with these folks. I am police officer in Indiana. Brad built me a remington 700 that is unbelievable. My brother- in- law is a delta operator and highly recommended STS and Brad Turner. Brad has built many rifles for Blackwater and Military operators in the sand box. Brad does great work and his company is growing by leaps and bounds due to customer service. Brad has the contract for several small departments for m-4 rifles and will drop what is his doing to take care of it. I have been to his business and it is real folks.Good custom work takes time. I would rather have a firearm that worked right then continually have to send it back to make it right. STS has done this for me. I can't stand whiners so forgive me, when I see missloumud whatever whining about his rifles. The purpose of a firearm is to always go bang. It sounds like this guy wants a miracle. You can't go wrong with STS. Excuse the grammar but this pisses me off.

You may be a police office, but when you post crap like that you just being a shill for somebody that has questionable business practices.

David Knapp

I need help getting my remington 700 back!!!

Brad turner still has my rifle do you have the contact info for the atf and any info on how you got yours back? Davster@juno.com or 781-439-9942 :(

Back