Stolen RFD O-frame press!

Kirk Ethridge

I've had my favorite match press stolen.... it think it had my 22-.100 ppc sizing die in it.

If anyone runs into it around East Tn. Let me know.... It's all silver (clear) anodized. & I really like it. see photo of similar press, I doubt there are many here in East Tn.?

I doubt whomever took it even knows what its used for. (I've made police report)

Thanks!

Kirk Ethridge

kirktink@hughes.net or 423 -235-9181

Attachments

• rfdpress.pdf
    524 KB · Views: 686
Last edited:
were was is stolen from? A shoot? From your home? Sounds strange why some a-hole would steal an item like this if they didnt know a little something about it. Nothing much worse than a thief!! Lee

binchrestshooters

were was is stolen from? A shoot? From your home? Sounds strange why some a-hole would steal an item like this if they didnt know a little something about it. Nothing much worse than a thief!! Lee

at least you know that it was not a benchrest shooter, they are the most honest people i know. god will get who ever got it.

I have the same press in clear with the JLC conversion done to it and I really like this press.

My the dirt bag that stole it trip and fall and the RFD press hit him in the mouth and take all his teeth out.

Russell

Back